U.S. History II
U.S. History II covers the development of the United States from the end of the Civil War through issues facing the country today. U.S. History II is the second in a two-part series that provides high school students with a good foundation in the history of this country.
Course topics include:
- The Death of Lincoln Thru Reconstruction
- The End of the Western Frontier
- A New Industrial Age and the Immigration Boom
- The Progressive Era
- America Turns Imperialistic (Spanish American War)
- The First World War
- The Roaring Life of the 1920s
- The Great Depression and the New Deal
- World War II
- Post-War America and the Start of the Cold War
- Civil Rights
- The New Frontier and the Great Society
- The Vietnam War Years
- An Era of Social Change
U.S. History II is taught by Instructor Todd Edmond.
U.S. History II is A-G Approved through the University of California.