The U.S. Government course presents the history, theory, structure, and mechanics of the United States Government, as well as the responsibilities and impact of its citizens.
Course topics include:
- Foundations of Government
- Historical Foundations
- Formation of the Constitution
- Overview of the Constitution
- Checks and Balances
- Bill of Rights and Amendments
- Supreme Court Cases
- Political Participation and Political Parties
- Process of Elections and Influence of Mass Media
- Public Policy and Interest Groups
U.S. Government is taught by Instructor Randy Maglinger.
U.S. Government is A-G Approved through the University of California.