Algebra I MS/HS Version - Semester A
The Middle School/High School Algebra course is designed for math proficient students that are ready to take an advanced track of mathematics education, preparing them for high school.
Course topics include:
- Algebraic Expressions and Equations
- Proportions, Inequalities, and Absolute Values
- Introduction to Functions
- Linear Functions and Systems
- Exponential Properties and Functions
- Quadratic, Inverse, and Square Root Functions
- Statistical Analysis
Algebra I is taught by Instructor Mark Rogers.