Open Enrollment Process:
1) Click on our shop page and choose the grade level and subject needed. Many courses have full year, semester A and B available. Credit recovery is also available for most courses. That will be an option you can click if needed. Many of our courses are also available in Special Education if this version is available for the course you choose it will appear in the options menu.
2) The course overview will appear revealing a brief description of the course, credit value and cost.
3) Please be sure to enter all of the required student and school information. If you are a homeschool student please type "homeschool" in the school area. Please consult with your school guidance counselor to ensure the course(s) will be accepted.
4) Should you require NCAA approval there are specific requirements that need to be adhered to. Call Jennifer Tharp @ 513-608-1232 for details.
5) Once you are satisfied with your selection(s) please click add to cart.
6) You will then be taken to the payment page. We accept most major credit cards.
7) Once payment has been received the enrollment process begins. Within 24 hours you will receive a welcome email with your log in credentials, an introduction to the program and to your instructor. The email will also provide contact information should experience any technical issues.
We look forward to working with you to achieve success in your educational goals!